Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 4 in Chikushino

Another week flew by!
This week... I am exhausted from this week. It went by so fast, I
still can't believe it is already Monday. And it's April!! But anyway.
We didn't have a ton of lessons this week (not for lack of trying,
basically everything we planned fell through) so we talked to a lot of
people this week. I am constantly being reminded that this is God's
work. I see so many little miracles every day! Sometimes God waits
until we are really running around working our butt off until we see
them haha, but they are everywhere. One day this week we decided to
hand out as many Book of Mormons as we could in an hour, and we prayed
that God to send those people who would accept a Book of Mormon to us,
and we handed out more than I have ever handed out in a day in just a
half hour! We had to run back to our apartment because we didn't have
enough. It was way fun :) Tuesday we went with our Japanese class to
go eat lunch under the cherry blossoms. It was way fun, a lot of them
got drunk haha but it was so fun, after we left we got lost around
this shrine and ended up somehow on the edge of a shrine.. I'll attach
a video.  On Friday we had a lesson with a less active which went a
little long when we got out and realized that we were late to go to
teach Eikaiwa at a members house, 40 minutes away, up a dang mountain.
We booked it there, and I am still recovering from it! I think that's
part of the reason I'm so exhausted today. Anyway. Sorry this email is
going to be really boring and really short! Everyone should listen to
His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox sometime this week. Don't just
read it, but listen to it! It's so good. I love my Savior, I love His
gospel and the knowledge that I have that "I'm not earning heaven, but
that I'm learning heaven." Love you all! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment