Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 10 in Nagamine


Hello!
I am a little excited that the holidays are over so that we can
finally have normal p-days. They've been all over the place with the
holidays so now it's going to be back to normal every Monday :)
anyway, this last week on Friday for p-day we went to the Kumamoto
castle which was so amazing! I have lots of pictures I will be
sending. Other than that, I just a really long email on Friday so I
don't have much to say. We did set a baptismal date with one of our
investigators so I'm really excited about that! He came to church and
had a really good lesson with him. Other than that though, my
companion has been really sick so we have been staying inside and
going really slow. It hasn't been too bad, but last night another
sister in our apartment was also feeling sick so I went on splits with
her companion so they could stay at the apartment together and get
rest. Anyway, Sister Burnside is only transfer two so I was in charge
again. When we were knocking on doors this one lady came out and
started talking to us for a super long time. And since it was up to me
to understand hahaha I just nodded and said a lot of 'so desu ne's and
'honto desuka?'s and even though I didn't understand probably 75% of
what she said, at the end she told me that she didn't expect me to
understand her Japanese but she was surprised that I understood all of
it. Haha it made me so happy. And she was so happy to talk to us and
asked us to come back and visit her again. Japanese people are the
best! Anyway, I think that is all for now. I love being out here, I
love my mission. I'm so grateful for my Savior and that I get to talk
and read about Him everyday. Love you guys!!
Love
White 姉妹





No comments:

Post a Comment