Friday, September 25, 2015

Week 6 in Japan

I can't believe it has already been a week! We have transfer calls this week ( which is why I'm writing on Tuesday) but we haven't gotten them yet, my companion is pretty positive we're both staying though so nothing exciting. But this also means I survived my first 6 weeks in Japan! Haha some days I didn't think I would make it. But thank heavens I did! This week was so awesome! We were able to meet with someone from our Eikawa class on Friday, and she was so awesome! She was super interested and wants to learn more! We're meeting with her on Friday again to teach her the second lesson. Also, on Saturday we had a movie night and Kimura San showed up!!! He is the guy I bought my bike from my very first day in Japan. We have become pretty good friends with him because we keep having to go back to the bike store for random reasons, and he is just the best! We had no idea he was going to come because he usually has work, and so Saturday night I walked down the stairs and he was just standing there.. In our church!!!! I freaked out and was like ahh Kimura San!!! I was so excited, he was probably a little scared haha. But we watched the testaments and afterward he came up and asked us if he could watch it again! So we gave him a Book of Mormon and got a return appointment with him! He is super awesome. 
Anyway, so I feel like I keep having the same ah ha moments over and over again haha but it's good! I need them. I'm just a super impatient person and Heavenly Father knows that so he keeps sending me reminders to be patient! I read a scripture this week that I have read so many times before,and I don't think I've ever really had it click with me, but in Mosiah 3:19 it says we need to "..become as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father." God knows the best way for us to grow. He knows us each personally and He knows the trials that we will go through. But we have to be willing to submit to His will, whatever it may be. Because whatever happens is for our good! Whatever happens is supposed to happen, or else God wouldn't have let it happen. But we have to have a willing heart to go through those trials and to put our trust and faith in God. It's definitely not an easy thing to actually do. It's so easy to say to just put your trust in God and everything will work out, acting on it is the hard part. Anyway, that really helped me out this week. I hope everyone is having an awesome week! 
Love 
ホワイト 姉妹
 The pictures are from volleyball game we had on Monday and a lunch we had after church on Sunday as a branch!

No comments:

Post a Comment