Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm here!!!

Hi family!

We have absolutely no time, they are giving us 5 minutes to e-mail really quickly just to let you know that we're still alive and that our P-Day is on Thursdays. Yesterday we didn't get a P-day because it was our first real day. I can't believe I've only been here for only 3 days. It has felt so long already. We have every moment of our day planned out and I absolutely love it. It's amazing how much of the language I feel like I have already learned. There are 10 people in my district and there are only 3 of us who didn't have classes on Japanese before hand. So I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm really excited. I absolutely love the language. It is going to be so amazing to be able to speak. My Branch president said that "the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days in the MTC" and I totally can see why. I woke up at 6 this morning to go to a workout class with my companion (well..another girl in my room, we ended up going on splits so she could go.) I can tell I'm going to be exhausted by the end of today. But I love love love it. My companion is so like me its ridiculous. We love each other and are already best friends. We laugh constantly, and we've gotten into trouble for it already haha.

I have to go! I get 60 minutes next week to e-mail so I can write more next week.

Love you all!!

White-o Shimai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment