Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 5 in Nagamine

Sorry, I just don't have any time.

First of all I want to give a HUGE shoutout to my YSA ward who sent me
a Thanksgiving package and I got it at the perfect moment. I was
having a hard day and then came home and found the package and it made
my whole day. Thank you so much! You guys are amazing.

Second of all I made the best Japanese mistake last night when I was
at dinner with a member. So I was showing them my family pictures and
it was a picture of me and my brother Chris and his wife Jamie (sorry
in advance guys) anyway so I was telling them that Chris was my
brother and that Jamie is his wife. I forgot the word for wife, and
there is another word that I learned in the MTC that translates to "my
wife" and so I figured I would use that and they would understand.
That word is "tsuma" well I accidental used the word "tsumi" instead
of the word "tsuma" and "tsumi" is the word for sin. So I told the
family that Jamie is Chris's sin. Everyone laughed and it was super
embarrassing, haha but it was really funny.

Anyway! That is my email for the week! Thanks for your emails and your
support! Love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment